Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last Day of the Year 2012

I woke up early because we have a lunch meeting with our Korean Father. We went to our Father's atelier to get our pottery which we made a month ago. I was so excited to see my work. I took a picture of our pottery after I put them in a shelf. Here it is:


From the atelier, we went to a Korean Restaurant. There, we ordered 삼계탕 (samgyetang-a whole chicken stuffed with rice, ginseng roots, garlic, and some nuts). It came with chicken porridge, which I wasn't able to eat all because I was so stuffed--haha.




From there, we looked for a coffee shop. It was hard to find one in that part of the town, so we decided to go to Santa Fe Steak House. They served good coffee..:) hehe...


After having a cup of coffee, we went home. And I prepared some food for our New Year's Eve Party.....

No comments:

Post a Comment